Resurrecting the Champ READNFO SCREENER xVID UNiVERSAL
...
Just sitting here waiting for the Oscars to start and this FS (full screen) VHS screener surfaces. UNiVERSAL says in the NFO that the first 2 minutes of audio here are replaced by CAM audio because of problems in the source
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Links: IMDB, Homepage, Trailer
Samples: #1, #2, #3, Video
NFO: Here
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Size: 1 CD, 700 MB
Quality: VHS SCR, XviD, 576×432, video 728k
Runtime: 111 minutes
...
...
OR
...
...
OR
OR
...
OR
...
...
Note: If The D.links Generated From FriendlyFiles & Bitroad Stoped
You Can Generate another one for YourSelf Using The Latest Rls Of
a Program Called FullUrl
You Can Get If From Here
Double Click On The Program
Copy The (Real) FriendlyFiles Or BitRoad Link
Paste It In The Program , Hit F9
The Program Will Give You The Direct Link Easily , & , Safely
...
..
.
Thats Enough For Now , See You Later
&
Have a Nice Time
Labels: Movies
11 Comments:
quality of this screen, 1-10 ?
I Didnt Finish My Down , I Have Just Started , But In General
Quality Of Screener Is Close To
The Quality Of TC ,
My Self always Give The
TC , SCREENER > 8/10
...
at RlsLog Comments Saying DvD Will Be out after a Month ,
about Me Will Watch This Screener
as I Used To Cams & Ts ,
So This One Have Too Enought Quality For Me .
ok ty tito, will dl!
Shoot. I think something changed. If no one knew, I am eric. I just changed the name
For help with FullURL since it's not in english. This is a tutorial from youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCR7fcZYjGU
tito can i get a link or can you post one for welcome home roscoe jenkins xvid-orc? it is orc-roscoe
Thank's man, a hello from Brazil to you!
@ Eric
Y did You Changed Your Name ?
R U afraid From FBI after Uploading There Will Be Blood ...
--------------------------------
@ qwerty
Thanks 4 The Video , You R Right
Some People Need Detailed Instructions
---------------------------------
@ 6
I Coudnt Find any D.Link
But I Found Some FileFactory Links
I Will Post Them Now.
----------------------------------
@ Osmar
Ola Brazil , Will Visit You OneDay
(But after manyyy Years)
-----------------------------------
hey thanks tito for the links. i have a question. i got the two parts from megaupload but how do i join to get movie. probably really obvious once i know so forgive me if its a stupid question
woops sorry to bother you all. i used my mate google then hjsplit and got the avi.my bad.
No Problem Mary , Its My Mistake That Some Times Forget To Mention It as HjSplit Is Not Famous Yet
If You Didnt Download Hj Yet So Here
http://www.mediafire.com/?l3uetzz39q0
Open The Program , Click Join
Select The First Part Of The Movie [001] and The Program Will Detect Part [002] automatically
But Both Parts Should Be at The Same Folder.
Enjoy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home